Events & Weekly Offerings
Enroll in our Canvas page for clinic updates, important announcments, wellness resources, articles and more.
Weekly Group Schedule
- MondaysStress & Anxiety Management
2 pm to 3 pm
9/11/23 - 12/4/23
- TuesdaysAsk a Nurse
1 pm to 2 pm
Aptos Campus & Virtual
9/12/23 - 12/5/23
- WednesdaysPost Neurological Event - Mens Group at SDLC
11 am to 12:30 pm
8/31/23 - 12/13/23
- Time Managment Support Drop-In
2 pm to 3 pm
10/25/23 - 12/6/23
- ThursdaysMindfulness for Chronic Pain
10 am to 11 am
9/14/23 - 12/7/23
- Wellness Walk Hour
12 pm to 1 pm
10/27/23 - 12/7/23
Calendar of Events
- THU. NOV 30THWorld AIDS Day Event
9 am to 2 pm
To schedule your appointment or for more information visit redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code: CABRILLO or call 1-800 RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767)
If you have questions regarding your eligibility to donate blood, please call 1-866-236-3276.
Streamline your donation experience and save up to 15 minutes by visiting RedCrossBlood.org/RapidPass to complete your pre-donation reading and health history questions on the day of your appointment. Identification Required.
- MON. DEC.4THStress-Less Finals - Watsonville
Aptos Library Plaza
10:30 am to 1 pm
Stop by to learn how to take care of your health and protect yourself.
Schedule your universal screening
Get resources on safe sex
PEP and PrEP Info
Learn about the history of HIV/AIDS and reduce the stigma
- TUE. AUG. 29TH OR WED. AUG. 30THTools for Time Management Workshop
- SEP. 2023Suicide Prevention and Awarenss Month - Events
Join us in spreading a message of hope this month. Take a pledge to raise awareness and or attend our campus events where we will share wellness activities and resources. View the Suicide Prevention & Awareness Website for full details.
- TUE. SEP. 12 & 19Cabrillo College Positive Discipline Virtual Info Session
Positive Discipline Community Resources - Transforming Lives Through Respectful Relationships!
Beyond a parenting method
Whole approach to human development
Discipline = teaching by modeling respect
Gain trauma informed, developmentally appropriate strategies, rooted in connection before correction
- TUE. SEP. 26Aptos Health Festival
- WED. SEP. 27Watsonville Health Festival
- THU. SEP. 28Hike for Awareness
- FRI. SEP. 29 & OCT. 6Mental Health First Aid
Open to all students and employees interested in:
∙ Becoming certified in mental health first aid
∙ Learning how to help others in distress
∙ Gaining knowledge of signs, symptoms, and risk factors of mental illnesses and addictions
∙ Engaging in experiential activities that build an understanding of mental illness
∙ Learning about evidence-supported treatment & self-help strategies
∙ Increasing personal mental wellness
∙ Free for Students & Staff of Cabrillo College, open to community members for a $50 fee. $150 Value!
- TUE. OCT. 10THNutrition and Health Workshop with the Lotus Collaborative
Please join us for a Q&A with Ramana Gasch (they/she), Assistant Clinical Director at The Lotus Collaborative Eating Disorder Recovery Center in Santa Cruz (and The Lotus Collaborative's Mood/Trauma program).
Ramana will speak with us about warning signs of eating disorders, debunking diet culture myths, and body and food politics; and about what recovery from mental health challenges with food and body can look like.
They are passionate about supporting LGBTQ+ and BIPOC communities in these areas, and will discuss how eating disorder suffering can interact with intersecting minority identities.
- THU. OCT. 26THHarmless Halloween - Harm Reduction/Substance Use Prevention Event
12 pm to 3 pm
Aptos Campus Cafeteria
Stop by for:
HARM REDUCTION AND PARTYING SAFETY INFO
HARM REDUCTION GOODIE BAGS
VACCINE CLINIC: GET YOUR FLU SHOTS!
- TUE. NOV. 7THHealing with Art Following Chuck Woodsons Personal Testimony from Vietnam
12 pm to 3 pm
Join us in A Journey to Vietnam 1967 | An anecdote of the Vietnam War experience and the journey of coming home and healing through the power of storytelling and art.
12 pm Free Lunch
1 pm Chuck Woodson's Personal Testimony from Vietnam
2 pm Healing with Art Workshop
- WED. NOV. 15THManaging Money and Budgeting Basics
3 pm to 4 pm
Come learn the basics of budgeting, savings, and credit cards.
Different budget strategies, which is right for you?
Ways to save money
Tips to use credit wisely