Student Resource Center
We are here to support you!
The Student Resource Center in Watsonville is a one-stop shop with different services for students and provides access to various support services at Cabrillo College. Our staff and counselors are here to guide you and get the help you need to succeed.
- Academic counseling
- Transfer information and UC/CSU application workshops
- Appointments with 4-year university reps
- Assistance with enrollment and other e-forms
- Learning skills assessments and appointments with ASC counselors
- Personal counseling (for stress and other problems)
- Information about EOPS, ACE (Academy for College Excellence), SRSN (Student Resource Support Network), GANAS Program
- Support for undocumented students
- Appointments for Ed Plan webinars
- Probation dismissal appointments
For current Cabrillo College students who are experiencing food insecurity, we are offering a $75 grocery/toiletry gift card.
Counselors are available in person and via Zoom to help you build an educational plan. To make an appointment at the Watsonville Center, call (831) 786-4734.
The Student Health Service office in Watsonville offers the following services:
- Schedule phone and virtual visits for medical and personal counseling appointments during Shelter In Place
- Talk to a nurse practitioner for health issues and medical exams or information
- Referrals to appropriate community health services
- Wellness workshops and weekly support group sessions