Articulation Department

Evaluating Cabrillo Transferable Degrees

Interested in viewing information on evaluating for UC, CSU, and Cabrillo AA/AS Degrees? The links on the right will take you directly to what you looking for without having to search!

IGETC and UC evaluation

IGETC Cert Form - for UC and CSU

IGETC for STEM Cert Form - for BIO A.S.-T and ES A.S.-T only

UC TCA 2020-2021 - posted October 30, 2020

IGETC Questions - Website

For other questions regarding IGETC you may ask Carolyn Jackson (x6272) or refer to the IGETC Q & A Website (see the link above).


Evaluating Cabrillo AA and AS Degrees

General Education Reciprocity - Region IV Community Colleges - form

See "Reciprocity for General Education" from the Cabrillo College catalog - effective beginning 18-19

Equivalencies by College - (LINK NOT READY)

(8/03)-helpful but needs updating