Early Childhood Education


Have your Early Childhood Education certificate or degree and want to do more?

We encourage graduates of the Early Childhood Education Department to return and complete further course work allowing you to: earn another certificate, complete your degree in Early Childhood Education, or upgrade your California Child Development permit. Early Childhood Education coursework always serves as professional development hours for Child Development permit renewal.

Alumni are also welcome to return to complete an Internship to get a deeper experience with primary care and all other aspects of teaching young children in one of the Cabrillo College Children’s Center & Lab School classrooms.

We are here to provide advising as you consider returning for additional coursework and/or an Internship opportunity.

Your Early Childhood Education Faculty are available to meet with you to develop and update your academic plans