Are you an entrepreneur or inventor? Are you interested in creating a design and prototype of your idea?
All of our faculty work full-time in the welding industry, thereby bringing current, real-world knowledge to the classroom on a daily basis. Our commitment to your success leads to 100% job placement.
Faculty members include:
- Ali Amercupan: Full-time fabrication specialist, Monterey Bay Welding Fabrication Services.
- Gerry Brown: Full-time welding contractor, AlphaWeld, Inc.
- Binh Cheung: Full-time fabrication specialist, Cheung Fabrication Services, Inc.
- Dave Osland: Full-time licensed contractor, Burlybilt, Inc.
- Jesse Patterson: Full-time engineering design and fabrication specialist, Patterson Fabrication.
Emails and phone calls to faculty and staff are answered the same day.
- The Welding Technology Program monitors labor statistics and the direction of employment market so that we can insure that our graduates are successful in the employment market. We have 100% placement in high paying jobs.
- We guarantee that our welding students will be billable from the moment they set foot in their new place of employment. We also provide technical support to our students while they’re in the workplace.
- The completion rate overall for the Welding program is high, and the completion rates of Underrepresented Minorities in the Welding program exceeds the college rate.