Will I be accepted?
Cabrillo Students enjoy:
- No admissions tests
- No minimum admissions requirements*
Please allow three (3) business days for your application to be processed. Then, look for an email from: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cabrillo student ID number. This email will also outline your next steps to register for classes.
ProTip: a California residence is required in order to take classes at Cabrillo. This includes online classes and non credit classes. Enrollment fees are determined by your residency status.
* some Cabrillo programs like Nursing and the Honors Transfer Program do have eligibility requirements that must be met prior to taking classes in those programs.
- Admissions and Records
- Graduation Petition Process
- Useful Forms
- Enrollment Verifications
- Fees, payments, and refunds
- GE Certifications
- Students Apply
- Dates and Deadlines
- Tax Information 1098-T
- Register for classes
- Registering to Vote
- Student Records Privacy
- Registration Ranking Enrollment Priorities
- Academic Standing
- Request Cabrillo Transcripts
Complete These Activities
If you’re a resident from a country other than the United States, and coming into the country on an F-1 Visa, you are an International Student. Follow all the enrollment steps outlined for International Students
After Your Application is Processed
- Once you have your Cabrillo student ID number, you'll be able to log into our student portal: MyCabrillo.
- To be the most prepared and earn an earlier registration date all students need to:
Be as prepared as you can be and know what classes to take to reach your goal.
These activities will help you select courses and register.