All Students Welcome
Will I be accepted?
- No admissions tests
- No minimum admissions requirements*
- Your application creates your account at Cabrillo College
Please allow three (3) business days for your application to be processed. Then, look for an email from: firstname.lastname@example.org with your Cabrillo student ID number. This email will also outline your next steps to register for classes.
ProTip: a California residence is required in order to take classes at Cabrillo. This includes online classes and non credit classes. Enrollment fees are determined by your residency status.
* some Cabrillo programs like Nursing and the Honors Transfer Program do have eligibility requirements that must be met prior to taking classes in those programs.
- Admissions and Records
- Graduation Petition Process
- Useful Forms
- Enrollment Verifications
- Fees, payments, and refunds
- GE Certifications
- Students Apply
- Dates and Deadlines
- Tax Information 1098-T
- Register for classes
- Registering to Vote
- Student Records Privacy
- Registration Ranking Enrollment Priorities
- Academic Standing
- Request Cabrillo Transcripts
After Your Application is Processed
- Once you have your Cabrillo student ID number, you'll be able to log into our student portal: MyCabrillo.
- To be the most prepared and earn an earlier registration date all students need to:
Be as prepared as you can be and know what classes to take to reach your goal.
These activities will help you select courses and register.
Complete These Activities
Personal Enrichment, Professional Development
- Clear course prerequisites, if needed
If you’re a resident from a country other than the United States, and coming into the country on an F-1 Visa, you are an International Student. Follow all the enrollment steps outlined for International Students