Utilize Your Accomplishments
Submit Your Scores
Meet with an Academic Counselor to integrate all of your scores into your education plan. Some tests can be applied to more than one GE area but can only be used once. An Academic Counselor can help you to understand all you options and what's best for your education plan.
What is the minimum score needed on AP, IB or CLEP results to clear prerequisites and earn credit?
Inquiring minds what to know
- Advanced placement (AP) test with scores of 3, 4, or 5 in English Language or English Literature
- International Baccalaureate (IB) test: English High Level with scores of 5, 6 or 7
Advanced Placement (AP) tests with scores of 3, 4, or 5:
- Calculus AB
- Calculus BC
International Baccalaureate (IB) test with score of 5, 6 or 7:
- Mathematics High Level
College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) tests with a score of at least 50:
- College Algebra
- College Algebra-Trigonometry
- Pre-Calculus or Trigonometry
Unofficial is fine to get started. Official transcripts and score reports are required for transcript annotation,
degree and GE certification.
All official documents, including transcripts and test scores, must be sent directly from the originating institution. Once we receive your documents, allow ten business (10) to process.
Two (2) Ways to submit:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via regular mail:
Cabrillo College, Admissions & Records
Welcome Center, SAC East
6500 Soquel Drive, Aptos CA 95003
- Make an appointment with an Academic Counselor to request to use the scores toward your degree Request an appointment via email: email@example.com
- Timing: after you submit your documents it takes ten (10) work days to process. Schedule your appointment allowing time for your documents to be processed and put into your file.