The eFactbook is undergoing a major software upgrade and the dashboard version will be temporarily unavailable. In the meantime, you can download the complete set of data. If you need additional assistance, please submit a research request.
Tips for using the dashboard:
- Click on the page numbers below the dashboard to invoke a table of contents.
- To make full screen, click on the double headed arrow in the lower right.
- In charts, clicking on an individual bar, line, or pie chart slice will filter to that element. Clicking on that same element or in the white space in the chart will re-select all elements.
- In tables, click on column headers to sort. Columns without a sort arrow cannot be sorted.
- Tables may have scroll bars on the bottom or right side.
- Maps can take longer to fully load
- Advanced users can download an unformatted Excel file with the aggregated data behind the dashboard here.
This page is continually updated throughout the year.
Access SQL reports here
From an on-campus computer (or remote VPN) connected to the network , open a web browser. (Chrome or Firefox recommended) When prompted for credentials, use your staff login (e.g. JADOE) and password/passphrase.
SQL reports provide automated data to support activities such as recruitment, admissions and records and other operational activities, program planning data, and other information.
- Click on a folder to view the reports inside.
- Click on the name of a report to access.
- Select one or more parameters as indicated.
- Click View Report.
- Review the results and go back to step 3 if needed.
- To export the results, click the computer disk icon on the toolbar above the report and select Excel (or other format if desired). Choose either to Save or Open the report (at bottom of screen). It is generally preferable to choose Save so that the file can be easily located again.
- Be sure to store your reports in a secure location, and delete when no longer needed.
In an effort to protect privacy, we no longer provide large email lists to departments for mailing. If you are requesting addresses for a mailing, begin your request with a Marketing request or contact the Marketing Department.
IRB Membership, Training, and Infrastructure
Terrence Willett, Dean of Research, Planning, and Institutional Effectiveness
Karen Groppi, Environmental Studies, faculty representative
Mallory Newell, Research Analyst, community member
Kofi Akinjide, Director of Student Equity and Success
Kelli Horner, MESA STEM director, faculty representative (alternate)
David Douglas, Psychology instructor
Christina Ortega, Counselor
Examples from other colleges
To Submit your IRB application
- Download the form from the link below
- OPEN WITH Adobe Acrobat to edit, sign, and save
You can download Acrobat at acrobat.adobe.com
Track Recent, Current, and Pending Applications before the Cabrillo IRB below
|NAME||Date||Status||pertinent link||Principle Investigator|
|Communication Technology within Community Colleges||March 2021||approved||Nicole Dunne|
|University Faculty Perceptions of Global Warming and Public Health||December 2020||approved||Stofer / Jacquemin|
|Lookout's Local Market Research||October 2020||approved||Damon Kiesow|
|An ethnography of virtual simulation in nursing education||September 2020||approved||Barbara D. Johnson, Ph.D.., RN|
|Assessing the Impact of COVID-19 on Nursing Education||September 2020||approved||Brendan Martin|
|Pilot test of 'Achieve in English'||July 2020||approved||Marcy Baughman|
|A Coordinated, Cross-Institutional Career and Technical Education Cybersecurity Pathway||February 2020||approved||Jill Denner|
|Racial Equity is Everyone's Responsibility: A Critical Action Research Study on Building the Institutional Capacity to Take Antiracist Action||October 2019||approved||Keith Johnson|
|Community College Reform: Placing Foster Youth at the Center of a More Equitable Vision for Success||August 2019||approved||Lauren Ford|
|Musician's Use of Memory Techniques||Fall 2018||approved|
|CCEAL Student Focus Groups||Fall 2018||approved||CCEAL Student Focus Groups|
|ASR Focus Groups||documentation pending|
|A large-scale systematic exploration of the impact of culturally competent evolution education, Dr. Barnes||documentation pending|
|#Real College 2018 Student Survey||Spring 2019||approved||#Real College 2018 Student Survey|
|SENSE Survey||Fall 2018||approved||SENSE Survey|
|Structural Barriers to Academic Success: The Case of Complex Curricular Requirements in Community Colleges||Spring 2019|