Resource center for Vapa faculty and students
Visual Resource Center
Visual Resource Center (VRC) is where Art History, Art Studio & Art Photography faculty and students can get information and use technology to support their teaching and learning in the classrooms.
Resources for Faculty:
- Help you find or create digital images to use in the classroom.
- Assist in creating digital images from your slides or archival material.
- Proctoring quizzes & exams.
- Classroom tech support.
- Equipment loans.
- Using local and subscription image database ARTstor
- Search strategies and best practices for finding images
- Instruction on the use of image presentation software such as PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides or ARTstor
- Basic Photoshop and scanning technique
Resources for Students:
- Help on your assignments, readings & research papers.
- Finding digital images.
- Using ARTstor digital image database..
- Tutoring is free and online.
- Introduction to VRC video