Welcome to the ASC Proctoring Center
The ASC Proctoring Center provides a distraction-reduced environment for students with accommodations to take exams and quizzes.
ASC Proctoring Center
Due to the Covid-19 stay-at-home order, The ASC Proctoring Center is temporarily closed, and the proctor is working remotely.
Proctor Center Guidelines
- All quizzes/exams must be scheduled at least one (1) week prior to the exam date
- Schedule your quiz/exam for the same day and time as your class.
- Schedule FINAL EXAMS at least two (2) weeks in advance of the exam.
- No electronic devices are allowed in the testing area.
- If a student is late to the exam, that time will be deducted from the total time allotted for the exam.
- Make-Up exams need to be scheduled a minimum of three (3) days in advance AND require the Instructor’s approval.
- If due to scheduling conflicts, the student is unable to schedule the exam with the Proctor Center, it is the student’s responsibility to make other arrangements with the instructor.
PLEASE NOTE: According to Cabrillo College policy, “A student may be disciplined for misconduct for cheating or plagiarism in connection with an academic program at the College” (Administrative Code Section 4130b). Proctoring staff is required to monitor the test-taking process. If a student is caught cheating, the test will be confiscated and the incident reported to the instructor. Cheating may result in an F grade in the class, dismissal from the College, and loss of test accommodations for the class.