Useful information for Students
Because of the Covid-19 Stay-at-home Order, ASC services are now arranged online or by phone.
Students interested in receiving accommodations and services can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (831) 479-6379 or (831) 479-6370 to schedule an online or phone appointment with an ASC counselor or service provider.
Other Useful Information
- Information About Service Animals (SA)
- Information About Emotional Support Animals (ESA)
- Personal Aide Request
Resources Available on Campus
- ADA/504 Compliance
- Counseling (general)
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
- Financial Aid
- Student Health Services
- Student Resource and Support Network
- Veterans Information Center (VIC)
- Welcome Center (Admissions and Records)
Disability Awareness Resources
The following links provide educational information about folks with disabilities.