Take the first step today!
Learn skills for a new career or advance in your current job! Train for a mid-life career change! Update and improve your current skills!
The Computer Applications and Business Technology (CABT) program teaches skills to succeed in a wide range of office, technology, and computer-related jobs. Our program provides courses and programs perfect for entry-level to advanced professionals — some of which are free!
- Interested in the CABT program? Check out our video, and then fill out the quick interest form, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW Certificate: Earn a Business Information Worker (BIW) certificate in only two semesters and be ready to succeed in any office environment. Learn more!
- Not sure where to begin? Try these classes to get started: CABT 405 and 406: Beginning Technology Skills (FREE, Non-credit) OR CABT-101: Computer Proficiency (Credit, 3 units).
- Salesforce Institute: Learn Salesforce software by completing 3 online courses in our 12-Week Accelerated Program starting September 20th. Learn more!
Want to Learn More?
Earn Certificates or a Degree!
We offer nine certificates and one degree all designed to give program graduates the competitive advantages they need to stand out in the workplace and land better-paying jobs.
Learn basic to advanced skills in software programs, including:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook
- Google Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Forms, and Slides
- Customer Relationship Management software (Salesforce)
- Social media for business
Gain administrative office skills and learn basic computer skills, including:
- Customer service
- Business writing
- Digital and physical records information management
Our classes are held at both Aptos and Watsonville campuses. See our full course listing.
Now Accepting Applications: Business Information Worker (BIW) Program
Every office needs a computer applications expert, and it can be you!
Earn a Business Information Worker (BIW) certificate in only two semesters and be ready to succeed in any office environment.
In this cohort program, you’ll learn and collaborate with a dedicated group of peers while taking expert classes that cover topics ranging from basic computer learning to business writing and spreadsheets. Students who complete the program earn a BIW certificate, gain valuable office skills, and form lasting connections they carry into their professional journeys for years to come.