Watch out for common eye hazards!
- Flying particles from grinding, sawing, etching and other machine operations
- Sparks from welding and other operations
- Fumes and splashes from molten materials and chemicals
- Harmful light rays from arc and electrical welding, furnace operations, and acetylene torches
Use the right eye protection for your job
- ANSI approved
- Properly fitted
- In good repair
Never depend on regular glasses or contact lenses to protect you!
Eye Safety Checklist
- Be alert to eye hazards at your worksite.
- Follow established safety guidelines.
- Learn first aid for eye injuries.
- Know where all eyewash stations and emergency equipment are.
- Get prompt medical attention for any eye injury.
- Ask your supervisor if it's safe to wear contact lenses in your work area.
What To Do In Case Of...
Director, FP & PO
Asst. Director, FP & PO
Learn More ▼