Resources for Math Faculty
Faculty now have access to the Cabrillo Faculty Guide canvas shell which is updated with relevant information for faculty. You may also find useful information at the Faculty and Staff Area.
Student Learner Outcomes:
Department approved lists of learner outcomes can be found in eLumen. You don't need to login - just scroll to the Math Department entry.
- California Math Council of Community Colleges (CMC3)
- American Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges (AMATYC)
- Mathematical Association of America (MAA)
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM)
This is a mentor handbook put together by the Instruction Office with guidelines for faculty who are mentors to new faculty.
California Community College Chancellor's Office
Here you will find information about all the California community colleges.
Learn More ▼