How to Sign Up for High School Articulated Credit
Check that your high school course is articulated with Cabrillo.
Follow the instructions below based on your current enrollment status in the high school articulated course.
Previously Enrolled Students
For students who took a high school articulated course prior to the current academic year and met eligibility requirements to earn credit, please complete the following:
Wait 48 hours to receive your 7 digit Cabrillo ID by email from email@example.com.
If you haven't received your ID, please check your application status.
Fill out a Petition for High School Articulated Credit
Currently Enrolled Students
For students currently enrolled in a high school articulated course, follow the steps below to sign up to receive Cabrillo College credit at the end of the year.
- Already have a Cabrillo ID? Skip to step 3*
- Forgot your Cabrillo ID? Email with your name and date of birth
*If you are planning on taking a Cabrillo class as a high school student you must reapply to Cabrillo through CCCApply each semester you attend. If you are planning on attending Cabrillo as a college student next Fall, you must reapply to Cabrillo through CCCApply as a college student.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your 7 digit Cabrillo ID within 48 hours of completing your application.
- Your ID does NOT contain letters. That is your California Community College ID.
- If you haven't received your Cabrillo ID after 48 hours of completing your application:
- Check your SPAM box
- Check your application status
- If you meet eligibility requirements at the end of the school year, credit will be posted to your Cabrillo transcript by mid July.
- If you do NOT meet eligibility requirements, nothing will be posted to your Cabrillo transcript.