How to Sign Up for High School Articulated Credit
- Check that your high school course is articulated with Cabrillo.
- Follow the instructions below based on your current enrollment status in the high school articulated course.
Previously Enrolled Students
For students who took a high school articulated course prior to the current academic year and met eligibility requirements to earn credit, please complete the following:
- Apply for a Cabrillo ID
- Wait 48 hours to receive your 7 digit Cabrillo ID by email from email@example.com.
- If you haven't received your ID, please check your application status.
- Fill out a Petition for High School Articulated Credit
Currently Enrolled Students
For students currently enrolled in a high school articulated course, follow the steps below to sign up to receive Cabrillo College credit at the end of the year.
- Already have a Cabrillo ID? Skip to step 3*
- Forgot your Cabrillo ID? Email with your name and date of birth
*If you are planning on taking a Cabrillo class as a high school student you must reapply to Cabrillo through CCCApply each semester you attend. If you are planning on attending Cabrillo as a college student next Fall, you must reapply to Cabrillo through CCCApply as a college student.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your 7 digit Cabrillo ID within 48 hours of completing your application.
- Your ID does NOT contain letters. That is your California Community College ID.
- If you haven't received your Cabrillo ID after 48 hours of completing your application:
- Check your SPAM box
- Check your application status
- If you meet eligibility requirements at the end of the school year, credit will be posted to your Cabrillo transcript by mid July.
- If you do NOT meet eligibility requirements, nothing will be posted to your Cabrillo transcript.