ESCI 1098-T Electronic Consent
Cabrillo Students - we have good news!
Cabrillo College has partnered with Educational Computer Systems, Inc. (ECSI), offering you the opportunity to receive your 1098-T Tuition Tax Statement electronically this year. If you would like to receive your 1098-T form electronically, please give your consent by following the link provided below and following the step-by-step instructions. 1098-T’s will be provided by the end of January 2021.
The benefits to receiving electronic notification are:
- Online delivery provides access to the form 1098-T earlier than the traditional mailing process.
- Online delivery eliminates the chance that the 1098-T will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery, or misplaced once the student receives it.
- Signing up for online delivery is easy and secure.
- Students can receive their 1098-T form while traveling or away from their home address.
To give consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically, click on the link below and follow the simple instructions to sign up!
- Visit 1098-T Electronic Consent
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the web form.
- Check the box and click submit.
To access your 1098-T statement online, visit the ECSI website and be prepared with your:
- First and Last Name
- Social Security Number
- Zip Code that appears on their 1098-T form
Students that have consented to receive their 1098-T electronically will receive an email notification (unless otherwise agreed upon) within 24 - 48 hours.
It's that easy!
If you have any questions, please visit our FAQ page for information regarding your tax documents and to obtain contact information for ECSI.
1098-T Hardcopy Statements
1098-T Information and statement will be available at the end of January 2021
If you do not electronically opt in, you'll receive a paper copy of your 1098-T. The hard copy will be mailed at the end of January to the address we have on file. Avoid delays: view and update your information.
You can also view your 1098-T information in Self-Service
- Select Financial Information
- Select View My 1098-T Form
- Admissions and Records
- Academic Standing
- Dates and Deadlines
- Enrollment Verifications
- Fees, payments, and refunds
- GE Certifications
- Graduation Petition Process
- Register for classes
- Registering to Vote
- Registration Ranking Enrollment Priorities
- Request Cabrillo Transcripts
- Student Records Privacy
- Students Apply
- Tax Information 1098-T
- Useful Forms