The purpose of the Facilities Planning Committee is to review and make recommendations to the College Planning Committee regarding the:
- development and periodic updating of the Facilities Master Plan and priorities;
- development of a Master Site Plan;
- property acquisition issues,
- inter-component reallocations of space and plans for significant remodeling, renovation, or other space modifications which require special funding beyond component base budget resources.
- Review EMP relative to facilities considerations. Make recommendations to CPC.
- Evaluate currency of Space Plan program needs.
- Review and evaluate the Facilities Master Plan (FMP) relative to current climate.
- Review and guide the work of Safety Committee, Sustainability Subcommittee and Parking Task Force. Make recommendations to CPC.
Who They Report To
College Planning Committee (CPC)
Quarterly during the semester. See Board Docs
Link to Agendas and Minutes
Chair and Member Listing
- Bradley D. Olin, Vice President, Administrative Services (Chair)
- Kathie Welch, Vice President, Instruction, John Graulty, substitute
- Amy Lehman, Interim Vice President, Student Services
- Gerlinde Brady, Dean, Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Delana K. Miller, Director, Business Services
- Jon Salisbury, Director, Facilities Planning and Plant Operations
- Spring Andrews, Director, Information Technology
- Alex Strudley, Director of Procurement and General Services
- Karen Groppi, Faculty Representative Appointed by Faculty Senate
- David King, Faculty Representative Appointed by Faculty Senate
- Matt Halter, Faculty Representative Appointed by Faculty Senate
- Chrissy Hankes, Classified Staff Representative Appointed by CCEU
- Sarah Doub, Classified Staff Representative Appointed by CCEU
- Laura Verduzco, Confidential Representative
- TBD, Student appointed by Student Senate
Communication Between the CPC and Other Planning Bodies of the College: The intent is to have as much transparency as possible. In the spirit of this intent, sharing of agendas and a summary of relevant planning topics from Cabinet and other bodies will be shared in advance or presented regularly to the CPC. Affected groups include: Cabinet, Instructional Council, Council on Instructional Planning, Administrative Leadership Team, and Component Manager Groups. See the Cabrillo College Decision Making Process and the Integrated Planning Process.
For more information, visit College Planning Committee Website